Friday, November 1, 2013

PICTURE DESCRIPTION

NEW YORK





This photo was taken by a famous photographer in New York three years ago. I've chosen this picture because New York is one of my favourites cities and when I become older I will go to it.
In the picture, as we can see, there are a lot of characteristic symbols and icons of New York: the Statue of Liberty, the Manhattan's Island , the skyscrapers' [the island of Manhattan, New York's skyline] skyline and the Hudson River.
In the foreground we can see the magnificent monument of the Statue of Liberty. It is very high and beautiful.
In the centre we can locate the Hudson River. Sailing through it we see a lot of boats.
In the background we notice the wonderful skyline of skyscrapers. One of the most known [one of the most famous skyscrapers] is the Empire State Building - as we can recognise in the picture.
The photo shows that it is a sunny day, although we can appreciate some clouds.
I wish that someday I will be taken [will take] a photo from this site [place/ spot].

No comments:

Post a Comment