Monday, November 18, 2013

Exciting experience in Madrid.

I didn't have haven't had many exciting experiences in my life but the last summer, I went to a concert of my favourite groupe group, Bon Jovi, in Madrid. I was very... Excited, sure, but at the time, I was angry because we (my cousin and I) arrived 30 minutes later. Then, for more spectation (expectation)?? , we (didn't) couldn't  find the door! We had many problems to find our chairs too between fifty thousend thousand people, but nothing could  (mess up) spoil the moment. Finally, we enjoyed so much the night = the night so much. Bon Jovi played a lot of famous songs like Always or Living on a prayer, and the crowd got went crazy with the great show. That was one of the happiest moments in my short life.

No comments:

Post a Comment