Sunday, November 17, 2013

A FRIGHTENING AND DANGEROUS SITUATION!!!

Two days ago I was walking down the street, suddenly I found a wallet on the ground, I took it and I opened it. For To my surprise the wallet was empty. I only found a piece of paper (that put)/ with an address. With all my good intentions, I went to that place to know who's whose that wallet was. When I arrived there, I realised that I found the atmosphere rare strange/weird and a bit frightening. Next I started listening hearing shouts and suddenly I heard a shot noise. This was the moment when I realised that I was in danger and I decided to call the police and told tell them what was happening. They arrived there quickly. At In the end, the police arrested a band of criminals that were living in that place. Nobody knew to whom belonged the wallet -> the wallet belonged, it was a mystery and still is.

No comments:

Post a Comment