Saturday, November 2, 2013

LONDON



This is a picture that I took in London two years ago. We can see one of the most important and famous symbols of this city. Everybody recognizes this monument and they can related  to associates it with London.
First of all, I am going to describe the elements of the photo such as the Big Ben and the parlament Houses of Parliament. The first one,on the right it is a tower which has a clock in the  upper part. Inside the tower there is a bell that was installed by  Benjamin Caunt and that is why some people think it was named like this. 
On the other hand, the parlament Parliament is an enormous building with a great history. At  the top of the parlament there is a British flag which ,for me, symbolizes the  English patritisim patriotism.
We can see a lot of people, in my opinion they are foreigners.They are walking by along the bridge enjoying the views. 
The photo was taken on a cloudy day, but I think that most of the days in London are like the one in this picture.

 I hope I'll return soon because I had a nice time with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment