Sunday, November 3, 2013

Hollywood


In this picture we can see the famous walk of Fame, in Hollywood. The walk of fame is a sidewalk along Hollywood Boulevard and Vine Street. On their its floor there are 2000 stars with names of famous actors, musicians, producers... It is a very popular tourist destination with 10 million visitors at year.
In On the right-hand side of the photo we can see a big road without cars. In the middle we can see people walking on the road. Stand two men with suit Two men in suits are standing. In On the left, the first thing we can see is a little souvenir shop with necklaces, bracelets, broachs brooches ...
In the background we can see more buildings next to the street.
It was a sunny day, without clouds in the sky. A perfect day to visit this fabulous place.
I choose have chosen this photo  because I'm sure there are a lot of famous people there and i I want to meet all of them when I'll  I go to Hollywood.

No comments:

Post a Comment