1) What does the journalist say to her?
2) Who does she devote her poem to?
3) What is the phonetic error that some non-natives make
4) What is Apartheid?
5) Who is the occupant and who is the occupied?
6) How many
7) Among which do Palestinian children play, and what danger
8) What does she continue listening to sleep?
9) Who do
11) What do you know about the situation of Palestine? If you don't know anything about it, you can find out in of the
12) What is the message that she sends the journalist?