Sunday, February 23, 2014

The name of the Wind.

When I was asked for a recommendation of a book, I immediately thought of The Name of the Wind. It’s the first book of the trilogy The Kingkiller Chronicle.
Kvothe, the main character, tells the amazing story of his life in three nights (each night is a book).  He’s an actor, a student at the university, a musician, a warrior… And he has a lot of troubles, which make his life hard, but exciting.
I like this book because it touches all the genres, it has adventures, suspense, love, magic, a medieval environment… What more could you ask for!
(Also) Moreover / Besides / In addition, it (introduces) involves you in the story from the start to the end, like you are living the adventures with Kvothe.

I hope you give it a chance, I’m sure you will love it as I did!



(The second book of the trilogy)

No comments:

Post a Comment