Saturday, February 22, 2014

The Hunger Games!

If I had to choose a book to read Y I would probably will pick the books of The Hunger Games. I would definitely recommend this trilogy of books to everyone who loves action, adventures and romantic stories. The book tells us the story of Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark, two teenagers that are sent to a TV competition to compete in the Hunger Games. To this competition are sent 24 contestants that have to fight to the death until only one survives.
This is the plot of the first book. I am sorry but I can't tell nothing else because if not,/ otherwise,  I will would be discovering a lot of things about the book and what is going to happen.
If you like a lot the book: the book a lot,  there are films too, based on the books.
They have filmed two movies and now they are going to film two more.
I think that this book is amazing and so are the films.
I hope you enjoy the book as much as I had have enjoyed it.


No comments:

Post a Comment