Sunday, September 29, 2013

My grandmother

                                               My grandmother 


 She is at first view a fragile woman, but that's not true, she's a strong minded person with incredible strength. She is short and slim with intense eyes. I must say that my grandmother was a beauty when she was younger.
 My granny has left everything to stay with me while my parents went to work. From that moment she only cared about looking after me, and I can tell you she has been doing it really well. Another virtue she has is her ability of listening to you without interrumpting.
 To finish, I must say that I will never be ablr to tell her how much I aprecite her kidness with me.


QUESTIONS: 

1. What is my grandmother like?

2. Why is my granny so important for me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment