Sunday, September 29, 2013

Jason Mraz - I'm Yours [Official Music Video]


                                                                                                                                                                    
 Well, you done done me and you bet I felt it 
I tried to be chill but you’re so hot that I ......... 
I fell right through the cracks, and I’m trying to get back 
Before the ......... done run out I’ll be giving it my best test 
And nothing’s gonna stop me but divine ............... 
I reckon it's again my turn to ....... some or learn some 

I won't hesitate no more, 
No more, it cannot ........ I’m yours 

Well open up your .......... and see like me 
Open up your plans and damn you're .........
Look into your ....... and you'll find love love love love 
Listen to the music of the moment people dance and sing 
We are just one big family 
It’s your god forsaken right to be loved, loved, loved, loved 

So, I won't hesitate no more, 
No more, it cannot wait I’m .......
There’s no need to ............ our time is ......
This is our ......, I’m yours 

-d-do do you but do you, d-d-do but you want to ......... one 
Scooch one over .......... dear and I will nibble your ear 
Bap bap bap woooooo ho ho ooooh 

I've been spending' way too long checking' my ......... in the ..........
And bending' over backwards just to try to see it .......
My breath fogged up the glass 
And so I drew a new ...... and .............
I guess what I'm a saying’s there isn’t no better ..........
To rid yourself of vanity and just go with the ..........
It’s what we aim to do 
Our name is our ........

I won't hesitate no more, 
No more, it cannot wait I’m yours 

Well open up your ....... and see like me 
Open up your plans and damn you're free 
Look into your ........ and you'll find, that the ...... is yours 

So please don’t, don’t please don’t 
(There’s no need to ...........) 
Cause our time is .......
This is, this is, this is our ...... 
I’m yours

No comments:

Post a Comment